GTA (Grand Theft Auto) Vice City Apk + Data

Share on :
Today I want to share a RPG games on android again,,, it's GTA Vice City. This is one of GTA Series that released to android, and I know it's not a new game, but I just want to share it because this is an amazing RPG game.Well everyone of you must be know about GTA right? So I think I don't need to make a long description of this game xD Let's go to the point!






Download Game Files:
Download GTA Vice City APK + Data (uploaded by andropalace.net):
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Instruction:
1. Download data + apk
2. Extract the data file (the data file will unite automatically)
3. Put the data folder "com.rockstargames.gtavc" in Android/obb folder
4. Install apk and play
Tested and working on my Galaxy Ace 2

2 komentar on GTA (Grand Theft Auto) Vice City Apk + Data :

Unknown mengatakan... 27 Maret 2013 pukul 22.04

Great game

Afrizal Christian mengatakan... 15 Mei 2013 pukul 20.03

I've download this game from this site, then I installed it but when the installation done and I open the game, it was failed. "XAPK validation failed". Can u help me to solve this trouble? thanks before..

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!